ut class="jpibfi" type="hidden">
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 1 cheeseacke
- 904 grams (4 8-oz packages) full-fat cream cheese
- 250 grams sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 180 milliliters (3/4 cup) heavy cream
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Use a large piece of parchment paper to line a 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch cake pan. At least 2 inches of parchment paper should be hanging off the sides of the pan. The paper will scrunch around the sides so the edges will be very uneven; that\'s the look!
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium-low until everything is homogenous, about 7-10 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 500°F for 20-22 minutes, until the top of cheesecake is dark brown and the center still jiggles like it is completely liquid underneath.
- Cool completely at room temperature (Not on the stove though, or it\'ll keep cooking!). Then refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving. Texture should be impossibly soft and fluffy around the exterior and soft and molten in the center.