ut class="jpibfi" type="hidden">
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 40m
- Serves: 12
- Yield: 12 financiers
- 110 grams butter
- 110 grams egg whites
- 28 grams almond meal
- 70 grams AP flour
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Grease 12 individual loaf pans (mine were 4-inch ones).
- Make brown butter over medium heat and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together egg whites and honey. Add in dry ingredients.
- Whisk in brown butter.
- Pour 50 grams into each loaf tin. It won\'t seem like a lot, but these will rise.
- Spread some extra flour out on a cutting board. Dip one side of the sliced bananas in flour and layer on top of each tin, flour-side down. This ensures that the bananas don\'t sink to the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12min. Flip and bake for 5-7 more minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack and turn out of tins once almost completely cool.
- Store tightly at room temperature for up to 3 days.