It’s time for another roundup for eating and drinking events in the Bay Area this weekend! I’m currently soaking up the sun (or whatever is left of it) in Santa Barbara, so sadly I can’t attend any of these. If you go, I’d love to hear a recap! Just make sure to strap on your gloves/hat/scarf/seven layers of clothing because it’s a tad nippy noodles out there.
Walking Food Tours (Various neighborhoods)
- It may be cold, but we’re a walking city, so suit up and take a delicious tour of an SF neighborhood. More dates and ticket info here.
Zingari Jazz Lounge (Downtown)
- Stay warm with some jazz and cocktails at the restaurant, which hosts live jazz performances seven days a week. There’s also a happy hour that begins at 9pm. Schedule here.
Cable Cars to Wine Bars (Downtown)
- ‘Tis the season to hop on a cable car and check out the wine scene. More dates and tickets here.
Coffee Break by Simmr (Nob Hill)
- Ever wonder how they make lattes look so pretty? Come to Contraband Coffee and learn for yourself! Hosted by Simmr; more info here.
Small Business Holiday Gift Fair (FiDi)
- Support your community with food and unique gifts from over 25 entrepreneurs. La Cocina brings the holiday spirit to you here.
OMCA Night Market & Off the Grid (Oakland)
- Check out the East Bay version of small business support at the Oakland Museum of California. Grab an item from a food truck and learn how to make holiday ornaments here.
- Santas. Bars. Dance remix of “All I Want for Christmas.” You can’t say no. Check out drink specials like these and get your jolly on.
Bold Italic Holiday Party (SOMA)
- Because who doesn’t want to spend an evening with Sassy Santa and smores? Check it out.
Holiday Pop-Up Shop at Firehouse 8 (Nob Hill)
- A renovated firehouse now hosts a weekly market for local retailers and food businesses. It’s a quaint spot with lots to offer – check out the rotating list of vendors here.