A quarter of the year has already passed! It’s pretty nuts how quickly time flies, but it’s also a good exercise to look back and check in on goals and commitments.
In the beginning of the year, I made some resolutions. In the midst of finding my footing, I strove to commit to myself and redefining what I stood for. Three months later, I’m super excited for all the things that have been going on, and especially thankful for the following:
- Getting scuba certified—who wants to come diving with me?!
- Perfecting cinnamon rolls with my own twist (hehe)
- This video—I’ve watched it at least ten times and laugh every time
- Friends who will try new restaurants and order/eat everything
- Related, having delicious meals at Liholiho Yacht Club and Volta
- Visitors from around the world, who I get to play tourist with
- My new job! Loving the role and the people
- Compression sleeves—marathon training is in full effect and I need all the help I can get
- Related, new running shoes that are as colorful as my playlist
- Photoshoots with new friends (thanks to Lisha for today’s photos!)
- Red wine
With Coachella on the horizon and spring ushering in, I can’t wait for next month!