- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 20
- Yield: 20 treats
- 12 ounces butter
- 12 ounces sticks butter
- 10 1/2 ounces bag of marshmallows
- 12 ounces box of rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 box of Oreo cookies, lightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- Butter a 9 x 13 pan well and set aside.
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, melt the butter over medium heat until it browns. It should smell nutty and be a deep golden color.
- Add in the marshmallows and stir with a wooden spoon until they are almost completely melted.
- Pour in the rice krispies cereal, Oreo cookies, and Nutella. Reduce heat to low and stir over low heat until everything is well combined.
- Scoop everything into prepared pan and press down tightly. You want it to be really packed in so you can cut them easily later.
- Let cool to room temperature before using a long serrated knife to cut.