The first full week of 2014 is halfway done! How is everyone feeling? Personally, I’m ready to nap it up and then nom it up. This weekend is all about putting your resolutions to good use and learning how to cook anything and everything. Check out the delicious classes and events:
Healthy Eating Whole Foods Tour (Castro)
- Keep those resolutions by taking a tour of the new Whole Foods store and learning about healthy foods and snacks. Tickets here.
Williams-Sonoma Cooking Classes (Union Square)
- There are classes nearly everyday from steak to crepes. Find one you like and get tickets here.
TCHO Chocolate Factory Tour (Embarcadero)
- Have you not seen the inside of the chocolate factory yet? Did you know it’s FREE to attend? Go now. Sign up here.
Grandma Pizza at Presidio Pizza Company (Lower Pac Heights)
- I know you want to eat healthy, but what the heck is a grandma-style pizza?! Find out here.
Potsticker Class at the Botanical Gardens (Golden Gate Park)
- Get ready for Chinese New Year with perfect dumplings. Advance registration required here.
Ante Meridian Pop-Up Brunch (Mission)
- BYOB and head over to eat some upper echelon cuisine by Anthony Yang. As an avid pop-up bruncher, I can attest to the awesomeness. Buy tickets for one of two seatings here.
Sweet & Savory Polenta Class at 18 Reasons (Mission)
- Since you’re already in the Mission, learn how to make the most of polenta with a 3-hour class that ends in dinner and wine. These classes sell out, so nab your spot here.
Tuesday, 1/14 – Cocktail & Pizza Night at Capo’s (North Beach)
- The Simmr folks are back with an awesome event at Capo’s (I ate here last year and loved it). Learn how to make whiskey cocktails while eating signature pizzas. You had me at whiskey – tickets here.
Images from shikhalamode.com and Google Image Search.